Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home Remedy for Anemia

Anemia is the shortage of red blood cells or hemoglobin, which reduces the oxygen that is delivered to the blood tissues.

Symptoms of Anemia

Symptoms of anemia includes weakness of the body, feebleness, fatigue, breathlessness, paleness of the skin, and more.

Causes of Anemia

Anemia is majorly caused by the shortage in the production of red blood cells, blood loss or red cell’s destruction.

Treatment / Home Remedies for Anemia

It is recommended to drink 2-3 cups of white cabbage juice daily. Also, don’t forget to eat lots of dried fruits, cooked lentils, liver, lamb, apples and quince.


Bookmark and Share

More home remedies here

4 comments:

aeirin said...

Cabbage juice? hmm sound new to me... but I think I need that because I'm anemic... Thanks for sahring this

Viveca said...

Good information. Anemia is one of my bugaboos and this gave me some good direction.

What are some of your home remedies for adrenal fatigue i.e. giving our adrenals a BIG energy boost?

Looking forward to more ...

Viveca

etta said...

White cabbage juice?? Where does one find such a thing? And how must it taste?? I mean, I like cabbage, but...
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks.
etta

Aispinay said...

its just pertains to chinese cabbage, where sometimes referred to as "white cabbage" since its pale in color unlike the ordinary cabbage.